Accreditation For Stage Credit Card
In order to successfully apply for stage credit card, You must first be accredited, as a result, you must confirm that you meet the below requirements
Requirements To Apply For Stage Credit Card
- Be at least the legal age of majority in your state or region ( at least 18years).
- A valid tax identification number provided by the government(either SSN or SIN)
- Approval requires a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Boxes cannot be used as mailing addresses.
- Then You must accept that the application and any information you provide to Comenity Bank will be used for marketing purposes.
PROCEDURE To Apply For Stage Credit Card
- Go to the Comenity Bank application website to start the process.
- Fill up the needed personal information. Information like your first name (optional) Suffix, SSN, Last name, Date of Birth
- Please provide your contact information.
- Select from a street address, an APO/Fee address, or a rural route address. Enter your address, street name, apartment number (if applicable), city, and state.
- Enter your home phone, work phone, and email (optional). Confirm your email and make sure to include any required information.
- If you want to, you can add an approved buyer to your account.
- Review the card’s terms and conditions and accept them.
- To finish your application, click Continue.
- Remember to double-check that you’ve entered all of the necessary personal information.
- Check your Status From time to time, if you have any questions about your application, all you have to do is call the issuers at 1-800-315-7260.